Symposium participants do not have to pay any conference fee.
Co-financing of participation in the V4-FACE Symposium is provided by the International Visegrad Fund.
For the symposium participants, the organizers provide:
- symposium materials,
- participation in three-day conference proceedings.
The International Visegrad Fund provides FEE co-financing for a limited number of participants.
Admission to the V4 FACE Symposium depends on:
- the order of submitted application's form (obligatory for all applicants)
- for students, PhD candidates: result of evaluation of a submitted recommendation letter signed by a scientific supervisor (obligatory) and an abstract of a presentation (facultative)
- for young researchers (with at least MSc degree born in 1985 or later, or PhD scientists who have been graduated for not more than 12 years): result of evaluation of a submitted presentation abstract (obligatory)
- for academic teachers and researchers: result of evaluation of a submitted presentation abstract (facultative)
- for the staff of routine laboratories, R&D or QC industry departments: result of evaluation of a submitted short description (max. 600 words; obligatory) explaining (i) why the participation in the symposium is important for an individual, in terms of lifelong learning and sharing experience and (ii) how she/he would like to share their professional experience and elaborate the expectation of the industry or routine laboratories from the academia, in terms of preparing students for the labor market (e.g. poster presentation and/or participation in panel discussion).